FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Walmart money kiosks(2013-2015)
View Single Post
Old Feb 26, 2015, 1:03 pm
teammjs

problems today

Tried 4 times this morning and got "Debit not Approved Call Authorizer" on metabank cards (ones that can get from Tom Thumb/Safeway/Albertson's that have the gowallet branding).

Tried 2 different BBs and 2 different debit cards and same result. Verified the cards are active afterwards. Have done these many many times before, and confirmed on both BBs, had not reached the maximum loads at all for Feb.

Hopefully this is related to a system issue that others are experiencing (that will be back fixed soon), but it was a slightly different code than what was mentioned here becuase it didn't specify a timeout issue.

I should have at least tried a small transaction from my bank's debit card, but was surprised at the problem didn't think about that in the store.

Please update if anyone else is still having problems, what your trying to load, and if a token load from a "real" card also didn't go either.

EDIT TO ADD: last ones of these cards I tried was almost exaclty a month ago for what it's worth, and in DFW area