FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cosmopolitan Identity Perks
View Single Post
Old Feb 25, 2015, 6:59 pm
VegasGambler
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jimgotkp
I actually have an easier time getting comped rooms from Cosmo than mLife.
At which hotels? MLife hotels are not all created equal.

They will give free rooms for Luxor, Excalibur, NYNY, and Monte Carlo for almost no play on most weekends. These offers will not come from hotel marketing, but from MLife directly. The amount of play to get those is much less than that required to get free rooms at Cosmo.

On the other hand, if you are trying to get rooms from Aria, that's a lot more difficult. Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, and MGM Grand are also difficult, although maybe not to the extent of Aria. I'm not sure what your level of play is, but, if it's enough to get a host, you should ask for a host and talk to them.

A lot of it is also dependent on when you are trying to get the rooms. A random non-busy Tuesday night is obviously a lot easier to get than New Year's Eve or the day before the Super Bowl.

Check out the room rates for the May 2 weekend (since they announced the Mayweather / Pacquaio fight). My relatively low-rolling friend scored a "2 free night" Mlife deal at Monte Carlo right after the fight was announced, before they blacked out the dates. The booking site showed his "m-life savings" as $1060 or something (he paid the resort credit but got $0 as the rate)