FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's with the CPH lounge lately?
View Single Post
Old Feb 25, 2015, 3:11 pm
ObserverA3

Programs: A3*G
Originally Posted by wazow
I am now in CPH Appartment and it is much worse than the Scandinavian lounge, if this comforts you in any way. There is essentially no food left, co croutons for the soup, no napkins, not even water to drink and the staff is not replacing anything. Have just seen the staff member taking coffee . It is clearly the same handling company as in the Scandinavian lounge though. Even the menu happens to be the same in both lounges quite often.
I had to use the Novia lounge when I lost SEN and before I got my A3*G - I guess my expectations are just different when it comes to third party lounges. I found Novia quite acceptable (for a third party lounge), although (any of) the SAS lounges are obviously a big step up.

My OP was driven by my frustration about what I can only describe as a decline of the SAS lounges @CPH, and lack of interest on the part of SAS - as I said, I have not had similarly bad experiences in other SAS lounges (e.g., lack of WiFi, or chips yes, plates/bowls no). I think they just stopped caring @CPH. Contrast that with what for example LH have been doing recently with/to their SEN lounges in FRA or @LHR ...