FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2015 Double Your Honors promotion!
View Single Post
Old Feb 24, 2015, 2:47 pm
Hilton Honors Ambassador
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
2015 Double Your Honors promotion!

Hi all,

We told you in January that there would be two global bonus promotions in 2015, so now I’m here to tell you that we are about to launch our first one and it’s a member-favorite – Double Your HHonors is back!

Promotion Details:
  • Members can choose between either earning Double HHonors Points or Double Airline Miles for qualified hotel stays completed between March 1 and May 31, 2015, at participating properties.
  • To participate in the Double Your HHonors promotion, members must register before checking out of their stay, now through May 31, 2015, at www.HHonors.com/Double.
  • During registration, members will need to select to earn either Double Points or Double Miles for the duration of the promotion.
  • To earn Double Miles, members must have selected "Points and Miles" as their MyWay Earning Style preference, and must have their preferred airline partner selected.
  • Terms & Conditions for this promotion can be found at www.HHonors.com/Double.

We know this promotion is a favorite among HHonors members and we’re excited to bring it back so you can earn Points and Miles and put them to use even faster! As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out within this thread or via PM and I will do my best to share updates with you all.

Thanks!
Erin

Last edited by Hilton Honors Ambassador; Feb 24, 2015 at 3:58 pm