FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What's with the CPH lounge lately?
View Single Post
Old Feb 24, 2015, 11:09 am
UltraRant

Programs: SK Diamond, LH SEN, KL Ivory, AY Basic, OZ silver
Agreed on wifi. It seems very slow and As the gold lounge is quite busy all the time, I figured they just ran out of available connections or bandwidth. Sort of an unintentional DDOS from the horde of Golds. Not sure why a guy from ARN needs to come over and fix things. Don't they have people in CPH?

SAS is still a social experiment where pushing the human limits is the main goal. So yes, I wouldn't be surprised if they just closed it to save a few bucks. Or because both Berit and Marianne who usually have the lounge open in the morning both wanted a vacation day.

Wine with SAS never has been drinkable. It's always been some anonymous red or yellow-ish liquid. Real wine is not provided via beer taps, but via bottles with labels with a load of information on them.

The potato chips issue is also something I encountered quite often. For example having a soup pan without soup for at least one hour (or with a few empty bowls of potential condiments). Even when asking staff if there will be more, nothing happens. I usually take some other plates when my preferred ones are not available (soup excluded). At least it's still better than in the domestic lounge in OSL, where only paper plates and plastic cups are available to load the 1 type of potato chips, 1 type of cookie, 1 type of dip and 1 type of 'healthy snack' on.