FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EK Lounge FAQs and updates
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2015, 11:07 am
majoreyeswater

Programs: Mucci (Chevalier de Sagesse), Betty Ford Alumnus, BA Gold, ScaryTeam Elite+
Lounge Update

Originally Posted by majoreyeswater
Crikey! Looks like - in the interests of the FT community and the greater good - I need to brave the lounge and write a mini TR!
Bloody Hell! You find your intrepid BA Refugee finally in Lounge 41.

And it's actually not that bad - it's light, airy, has a decent bar and the usual snacks, soup and those little nibbles they keep at body temperature for hours on end just to keep those who have a taste for enterohaemorrhagic food borne intoxications content.

And it's not at all crowded. Granted, this may be because one needs crampons, sherpas, functioning GPS and a spare week in one's diary to get here from sodding check in - in fairness the very nice gentleman at check-in this evening did warn me the trek is not for the faint of heart but never let it be said I let such petty travails get between me and a free G&T or six.

WiFi is OK - once you've managed to log on to the Swissport system in the lounge which seem to be re-enacting some medieval middle-European battle whose details are lost to antiquity with the Schiphol free wifi .

I trust my sacrifice is of assistance to the wider FT community. No, please, no thanks necessary.

Toodle pip!