FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton DFW Airport hotel and rogue Plat internet policy
Old Feb 20, 2015, 5:49 pm
KENNECTED
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Question

Originally Posted by eightmillionmiler
I posted here to help others who look at FT for information when planning and executing travel, if they might be a bit more alert and avoid a bad experience.

I wasn't asking for advice or validation of my reasoning, I was just posting feedback to let others who want to check out a property know of what I experienced. I appreciate all who posted their experiences with different properties, which has helped me pick hotels and successfully manage issues similar to theirs.

I replied to the last question because it was phrased as a question to me, but I should have just posted the feedback and ignored various critiques, bits of advice for how I should think and discussions about the validity of my views. That also goes for posts that agreed with my sentiments, not saying that everything others shared was negative by any means. It is just a detour from the purpose.

All user feedback needs to be evaluated by the reader to decide if it helps them - my posts are no exception. That said, back to the original purpose and away from debates about my actions and opinions.
Question, why didn't you post this in the master thread for the property? I appreciate information like this, but I would most likely look at the master thread, not a one off thread.