FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Air Lines First Class with the dead Cincinnati and Memphis Hubs PBI✈CVG✈MEM✈MIA
Old Feb 18, 2015, 11:28 am
LPDAL

Programs: IAMAW Local 368/HAL 2 Star Mariner
---
Atlanta - Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (The William B Hartsfield / Municipal / Candler Field) ( IATA: ATL , ICAO: KATL) *3*
---

My hunger for more airline flights by this point had only grown in sheer strength, so I was glad to be trying out a new route: ATL-MIA (I always fly into FLL on DL, but never MIA). In fact, I went over to the FIDs board listings starting with "F", only realizing after staring at the Fort Lauderdale listings for a few minutes that I was actually flying into Miami, and not into Fort Lauderdale. Nevertheless, I finally had enough of a layover to visit a Sky Club, and so I found the one nearest to my gate, which was the size of a repurposed broom closet (seriously, it was one of the tiniest I've ever seen) but still managed to fill me up with good food and fill up my battery-powered techno-gobbledygook with plenty of juice.

Hi again ATL! We seem to be seeing eachother a lot today...

One of the smallest Sky Clubs I've ever visitied.

Heading over to Gate B16 to board my final flight to MIA. Sorry for the quality.