FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread
Old Feb 15, 2015, 7:28 am
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Skyview lounge at SIN (Singapore Changi)

Name of the lounge: Dnata SkyView Lounge

Location: Terminal 1, on the right after immigration and upstairs

Opening Hours: 24/24

Entry requirements: Business class passengers or Skyteam Elite Plus passengers (see list of airlines using this lounge below. For Skyteam, this lounge is also used by KL, DL and CI). An invitation, given at check-in or at the transfer desk, is also needed (see below).

Food offer: Cold and warm buffet but somewhat limited and a bit disappointing compared to other lounges in Asia.

Drinks offer: Soft drinks, spirits, very average red and white wines (French and Australian), coffee, tea.

Services
Wifi: Yes (free specific network without password, but SIN has free wifi everywhere in the airport)
Showers: yes
Toilets: Yes.
Quiet zone: yes (on the 2nd floor).

Loungers/sleep area: just a few in the quiet zone on the 2nd floor
Business area: I don't know.
Spa: No.
TV area: Yes.
Passengers are called: No
Information screen: Yes (but not a lot).
Newspapers: Yes, including the French newspapers and magazines bring by the daily AF flight.

Other information
Number of seats: I would say about 100, on 2 different floors. The 1st floor is a mezzanine of the terminal, not so big and rapidly filled. The 2nd floor is bigger but windowless.
Level of noise: medium. Perfect in the quiet room.
Design: modern but could be better in my opinion. Most of the seating upstairs is not very comfortable for resting as you can see on the pictures. Much better in the quiet room.

View: from 1st floor only (but as I was there at night, I can't really tell what kind of view you have). No outside view from 2nd floor.
Multi floors: Yes (2)
Terrace: No
Smoking area: unknown (I didn't pay attention)
Direct boarding: No.

Last edited by Goldorak; Feb 16, 2015 at 12:15 pm