FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Lifetime Diamond - Experiences, Questions, Is It Worth It?" thread
Old Feb 12, 2015, 11:09 am
DevilDawg1960

Programs: AA EXP and 1MM, UA 1K, HH Lifetime Diamond
Complete incompetence at HH about this. Per the suggestion of another poster I sent this email to HH:

I am trying to determine how many paid nights I have toward the 1000 required for lifetime diamond status. I called the Diamond Desk and they were unable to provide. Another HH member suggested that I email this address as they had been provided the answer within an hour.

Can you provide me with the # of paid nights I have?"

This is the response I got:
Dear XXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Lifetime Diamond Status. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.

Our records indicate that your account has registered xxxx total nights since your enrollment on March 31, 1994.

To achieve Lifetime Diamond Status, you must have maintained Diamond Status for at least 10 years (non-consecutive) and completed 1,000 paid nights. The 1,000 paid nights are over the life of the HHonors account, not only the years the Member achieved Diamond status.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us. For immediate assistance, please click on the link below for the contact number of the Hilton Worldwide Service Center location nearest you.

http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/support/index.html

Best regards,

XXXXXXXXX
Diamond Coordinator
Customer Care Email Department
Hilton Reservations and Customer Care
www.hiltonworldwide.com

How are we doing?

Hilton Worldwide strives to offer the world’s best customer service in every interaction. We would love to hear your thoughts on your experience with the last email representative to assist you. Please click on the below survey link to be redirected to a new survey tool geared towards improving the service our email team provides: