FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] UA: NCL-EWR 600 DKK (mistaken fare) DOT ruled; see wiki for link
Old Feb 11, 2015, 3:22 pm
Tsun

Originally Posted by nsummy
You will probably still be ok. I don't know how customs & immigration is in IAH but I had a tight connection coming into ORD last year year. When I go through immigration there was a United rep there that gave me a new ticket (later time) to my destination just in case I needed it, and also a pass that got me to the front of security. I was in immigration for about 20 minutes, dropped off my bag, and made it to my gate with 10 minutes to spare. Either way you will be fine though, its on one itinerary, they will rebook you if you miss your flight.
Yes, but the problem is that there's no later flight that day - I would have to stay for a night in Houston, which I would rather avoid. Changing my tickets to an earlier flight from London would save both me and UA the trouble, but are they going to comply?

EDIT: Nevermind, misunderstood you. I will probably give every possibility a shot - calling early, and asking at check-in. If either works - great, if not - so be it, will try to make it by running.

Last edited by Tsun; Feb 11, 2015 at 3:33 pm