FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon mall gift card(2014-2015)
View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2015, 9:56 am
hamokmonky

Originally Posted by rmunson1
Again, thanks for the coaching. That is why I posted, that is what I was seeking.

One problem with the WM where I am virtually certain it happened, I went to customer service (Tue, the day with no problem) and asked to load 1K onto BB, 2x500. I've seen him before. he recognized me. He said he can do 1K, but it can't be split. I said I have a 500 limit. He said 'what is it, a gift card?' I mumbled something and sort of showed him the debit part of the card, but he said those cannot be loaded onto BB.

I went away and successfully loaded at the cashiers on both Tue and Thur. Just that one hanging out there.

Another problem - heading to the airport in 30 min, so this will end up waiting until Tue next week.
You should always carry a real debit card and just show them that. If you dont have one, show them a credit card with the bank name on it that is large and obvious. Also, as to your time issue, you may be out of luck dealing with wm if u wait that long. I fear it does not look good for you getting the funds returned unless its done so on its own.