FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel {US-NV}
Old Jan 28, 2015, 2:26 pm
diver858

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Upgrading Wifi free one-night promo

Just received the following email. My guess is that there will be an additional fee for the faster wifi, $25 resort fee per night applies to the promo. I would not expect Hhonors points for the stay:

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your previous stay with us at The New Tropicana Las Vegas. We are committed to exceeding our guests’ expectations, and your valuable feedback concerning the guestroom Wi-Fi service assisted us in identifying an area for improvement.

I am thrilled to inform you that we are about to deploy new Wi-Fi technology in all of our guest rooms and suites, and beginning March 2015 our resort will provide one of the the FASTEST Internet services available in a Las Vegas hotel!
As a valued guest, I would like to personally offer you a complimentary one-night stay to come back and experience our new state-of-the-art technology, as well as an exclusive rate of just $55 midweek (Sunday-Thursday) and $95 on weekends (Friday and Saturday) for each additional night you choose to stay with us. This offer can be redeemed March 15 through June 30, 2015.

To arrange your next visit, please call 1.702.739.2508 or email [email protected] and mention code RRWifi.
We hope to see you soon!

Sincerely,

Arik Knowles
Vice President of Hotel Operations
The New Tropicana Las Vegas