FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Belize Intl (BZE) - left luggage or lockers?
Old Jan 28, 2015, 12:23 am
nwflyboy

Programs: Northwest, United
Just a follow-up to report on my experience using "All In One Travel Service" at Belize International Airport. I used them to store luggage for a couple days while I did a side-trip to Guatemala, and didn't want to lug along extra bags.

In short, they were great.

I exchanged email with them several times before arrival, explaining my plans. Each time I received a prompt reply.

To my surprise, upon arrival as I exited the airport terminal, I was greeted by name by someone from the resort I was headed for (not entirely a surprise), and also by someone standing next to him from all-in-one travel (that was a surprise) - I guess all the locals are connected.

Their shop is a small storefront about 30 yards from the airport terminal, just across the parking lot, in a row of storefronts which were mostly car rental places. All-in-one is the second storefront from the left end (as you approach). Easy to find - exit the terminal, cross the road, cross the parking lot, look left. One minute from the airport terminal door.

I dropped two large duffel bags (filled with scuba diving gear) with them, and picked them up 2 days later. Cost was $5 per bag per day - priced in Belize dollars, so cut that in half for US dollars. I paid US$10 for 2 bags for 2 days.

If the shop is locked and unattended when you walk up (it was once when I showed up), don't worry - the nearby shopkeepers will see you and find the all-in-one folks for you (it's a small-town/close-knit group).

All in all, a very positive experience, it solved a problem for me, and I'd use them again in a heartbeat. I only used them for left luggage, so can't vouch for the other things they do, but they seemed honest, reliable and helpful. (FWIW, I have no connection to them other than being a satisfied customer.)

I hope this info is useful for someone else in the future.