FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "*A Lounge Options at NRT" Thread {Archive}
Old Jan 25, 2015, 11:10 am
bmwe92fan

Programs: UA GS 1.7MM, AA 2.1MM, EK, BA, SQ, CX, Marriot LT, Accor P
Originally Posted by mrswirl
I like the little finger sandwiches at the ANA club. I can eat about a dozen of those things! And the sake bar is fantastic.

Sushi at the UA club is good but selection is very limited to just a couple of similar tasting rolls. No nigiri at all

There's a very good full-service sushi bar in the NRT main terminal outside security (on the top level where all the shops are and near the outside viewing area). A bit expensive but not bad for airport prices.
Completely agree - and if you are a sushi lover just don't east the sushi in the tokyo area on Sunday - it's just not as fresh....

Originally Posted by mrswirl
I like the little finger sandwiches at the ANA club. I can eat about a dozen of those things! And the sake bar is fantastic.

Sushi at the UA club is good but selection is very limited to just a couple of similar tasting rolls. No nigiri at all

There's a very good full-service sushi bar in the NRT main terminal outside security (on the top level where all the shops are and near the outside viewing area). A bit expensive but not bad for airport prices.
All - just a word of warning - when you enter the clubs at NRT they now stamp your BP (especially UA) - and you are not allowed into more than one club at NRT - ask me how I found this out....

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jan 25, 2015 at 3:22 pm Reason: merge