FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Jan 19, 2015, 7:14 pm
Karim Em

Originally Posted by CherylD
DH denied due to 9 new accounts(total not only Chase) in the last year. When did they start caring about that? Do we have any recourse? They would not consider moving credit from another Chase card.
I had 7 accounts with Chase only in the last year (even 8 months from April 2014). Never did I receive a remark on the number of accounts I have in general or with Chase nor about the number of inquiries. Only last time, I called reconsideration and agent approved me and then told me that I might wanna slow the pace I am applying with for chase cards. Baclays on the other hand sucks lol. reconsideration told me about us airways card that she sees wht I am doing. I acted surprised and said is there something negative you see on my credit report, I always pay on time and managing huge amounts of credit responsibly. She said:" Sir, no need to push it further, I am used to do what you are doing currently" lol