Old Jan 12, 15, 2:54 pm
yabadoo

Programs: Hyatt: Diamond. Marriott: Platinum. AA: EXP 1MM. Delta: Silver. Etihad: Silver. Emirates Silver
Best is AA, flown longhaul with them and you get the bulkhead seat if you request traveling with infant, BUT more often than not you get no bassinet, apparently they carry just one, and rarely two, bassinets on each flight so if you get to your seat last, you maybe out of luck.

As for EY, I've actually scored each time I've flown, key is to call the reservations line and speak to an agent until you get one kind enough to block the bulkhead bassinet seats for you. They won't actually block the seat for you when you call them but send a request message to whoever the Master Seat Blocker dude is at EY who then confirms within 24 hours and will block the seat. And when I've checked-in at the airport they confirm that my seats are already pre-allocated with the bassinets so thankfully have had no problems. Key is to be nice and persistent enough till you get an agent willing enough to help you, otherwise you'll get the standard BS to try your luck at the airport. I have twins so it was imperative I get the bassinets or else our journey would have been very difficult.