FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LAX Terminal Construction and Landside Access Modernization Program
Old Jan 8, 2015, 10:52 pm
CalItalian

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Do also note that once you're on the people mover, it's going to end up on the top of the parking garages...then you'll have to take a moving walkway or walk to the terminal.

Being born and raised in L.A. and knowing L.A. politics, this will never be built... Watch for it to get tossed around for many years to come. Then they'll come up with another plan after all the lawsuits...and if anyone knows California, the lawyers will have their say first.

Don't be optimistic. A consolidated car rental facility, which we have been paying $10 a rental for many years...is all I expect.

As for LAX, personally I think it's great as it is NOW. I get in and out faster from T1 than any other major airport in America...and I don't have to walk for miles in the terminal. Learn how to get in and out of LAX...I know how to...and I live 10 miles away. Rarely ever takes me more than 15 minutes to get home.