FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tupperware "Giving it back" to artsygal "conga"
Old Apr 5, 2003, 9:18 pm
Rut Dog

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
Tupperware "Giving it back" to artsygal "conga"

I owe artsygal a big thanks for fattening my HHonors account, so I contacted her to see if she wanted my unwanted Tupperware Gift Certs. Turns out she's a "freebie queen", and is jazzed at the the thought of entering tons of $1 gift certs.

More power to her, and I thought others might be into sharing the wealth and giving a little back to a fellow FTer. You can e-mail her at the address in her profile by clicking on her name anywhere in this post: artsygal

For those who didn't know, the whole Tupperware gift cert bonanza was made possible when artsygal posted this little tidbit back on March 1:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I just got the 800 points at tupperware for just $1.. I selected a $5 gift certificate, but when I got to the confirmation page, it let me change the value to anything I wanted.. so I changed it to $1 and it gave me the link to confirm my 800 points. </font>
[This message has been edited by Rut Dog (edited 04-05-2003).]