FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Presence on FT
View Single Post
Old Jan 6, 2015, 6:55 pm
YEG_SE4Life

Programs: AC Lifetime SE100K, 3MM, SPG Lifetime Plat, Hertz PC, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by ridefar
Because the question is not why has IKK declined (we all know it has). Come to think of it, I don't think I asked a question at all.

Ben took affront that I pointed out that IKK had declined and linked that to P, and also pointed out that he had claimed earlier that R space shouldn't decline as a result of P capacity for Lat upgrades. I didnt ask a question because I don't need to. I can use Expert Flyer as well as the next guy and the fact that R is gone on a bunch of international routes is verifiable by anybody that has a look.

I don't especially care about the why. Gone is gone. If IKK is dead, I could care less if it was killed deliberately or accidentally by Revenue Management, or deliberately or accidentally by the people that manage their loyalty program. But I would far rather that the FF community here know the truth, and discuss that than hear "certain routes on certain dates" which is completely unhelpful, isn't either an apology or an explanation, and does nothing except give AC deniability.
Your exact words at the end of the quote on my last post were "we are no wiser about the how or the Why" I'm sorry if I misinterpreted the last word.