FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cashback on Amex GC through TopCashBack, BigCrumbs, etc. (2015)
Old Jan 2, 2015, 2:41 am
nooobFlyer

I purchased the premium shipping plan and placed multiple orders using different credit cards totaling more than 20k on business cards. I have received emails about an hour ago, all of the orders were cancelled I have placed one order with them before so I thought I should be able to place multiple orders without any issues. What's worse is that the wiki says it takes about a week for the hold to be lifted!@!

Your order was not fulfilled for the following reasons: We could not verify your order information and cannot approve your order at this time.

If you have any questions about this Card order you may call us at 866-268-0582 and reference order #xxxxx. If you feel that this was caused in error, please contact your credit card issuer to validate your billing address and card security code information. Afterwards, please resubmit your Card order.
I smell BS here. Are they making it up to deny the extra CB? If they tried to verify the info they could have verified it with the card issuers and it would have been ok. I can't imagine that multiple card issuers just denied them all. All orders showed pending authorization on cards. Did anyone else have any cancellations?