FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Presence on FT
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2014, 10:09 am
CloudsBelow

Originally Posted by Allvest
I would say most of what AC reps have been positing about are either platitudes, euphemistic enhancement announcements and otherwise utter BS, subject to change without notice.
Then don't read it. Move on.
FT is not ACs private PR channel.
No one said it was. Whine, cry and blubber in your area of the big FT sandbox here. Those eager to join you will, but don't bring your whine to all the areas in the sandbox it's not wanted.
If those boys can't handle being called out or exposed on lies, they shouldn't be here in the first place.
If you came to my office to insult me and call me out, I'd politely ask you to leave or simply not respond. If you tried it most other places the ending would be much different. They're representing AC here, often on company time.
Originally Posted by KenHamer
This place was a source of a lot of interesting aviation/airline/operation insight long before the airlines even knew it existed.
Exactly what Operational insight do we get here from posters? Please. We can all SEE a route has been started/cancelled/upgauged/re-timed etc - Was nice to know WHY it was. We speculate and debate, they KNOW.
AC reps would bring 10 pages of speculation and debate to a halt in 1 post. Because they have real FACTS. I, for one, miss that.

Last edited by tcook052; Dec 31, 2014 at 11:00 am Reason: snark