FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square {US-NY} (no longer Honors)
Old Dec 31, 2014, 9:17 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by whimsey21
I agree that I might have been overly critical regarding the crowding-- I would like to think they could have staffed the desk and luggage room with a few more people knowing how crowded they would be, but I'm willing to accept that it gets buy in NYC and Christmas.
The breakfast, though, must have changed since you and the last poster were there. I didn't mention the smoked salmon because there wasn't any-- that certainly would have been something that I'd have appreciated.
It's been a couple years since I've been there and I hope the breakfast hasn't declined. The breakfast was the best of any NYC hilton property and one of the best of any U.S. property

I do agree about the long lines. They need a dedicated diamond check in and check out line but o have that complaint about a lot of Hiltons