FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [FARE GONE] DL: SFO-ATL/JFK-NRT-SIN $1,232.30 ai RT (25,318 mi; 4.9 cpm)
Old Dec 28, 2014, 2:41 pm
Csfing1

Programs: DL DM, 2.6 MM
Smile

Originally Posted by bricktop_za
Hi everyone

I am doing the MR to SIN tomorrow from JFK (JFK-NRT-SIN-NRT-JFK).on Delta. Has anyone done this run and then ventured into Singapore for a late dinner between 1AM and 5AM? Does anyone have any recommendations? Or do you advise against this? Thanks!
Depends how adventurous you are, lot of places to eat in town, ask your driver. There is a 50% surcharge on taxis between midnight and 6 am. Lots of places to eat in the airport and many shops open with lots to do in the different terminals from exercise, movies and orchid displays and koi ponds along with Christmas decorations, There are different lounges available, if you are in business class you will have access to the Skyview lounge in T1. If not you can go to lounge buddy which is a free ap and see what lounges are available, location and costs. If you have further questions send me a PM with phone number and I will be happy to call you. Enjoy your trip!
Happy Travels! Cheers!