FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transferring at OSL - how long?
View Single Post
Old Dec 28, 2014, 8:35 am
Discus

Originally Posted by xenole
Ideally want to be travelling with hand luggage but I'm sure it will be a little above the 10kg limit Norwegian have so it may have to be checked.
(Was 12-14kg last time it was weighed by BA/AA and expect to be carrying a similar amount this time)
If you have everything as one item, go for carry on. I have never (in my very many DY-flights) had the weight checked.

Originally Posted by Arsey00
Just had a quick look at departures and it had Norwegian around Gate 15 and BA around Gate 53.
Domestic gates are 1-26, international Schengen are 35-49, Non-Schengen 50-59.

If only carry-on bags: If the ARN-flight arrive at odd-gatenumbers (35-49) you will not need to go through security, just use the transferpoint around gate 42/43.

If you arrive at an even-number-gate you will have to go through security at the very same transferpoint. Short walk to exit Schengen and gates 50-59 (non Schengen gates).

Originally Posted by Arsey00
(Pardon my intrusion)

Would BA to BA on separate tickets be the same? Still exit schengen and to get to checkin? Any differences for nonEU passport holders?

(Thanks, sorry to push in)
OSL do not have non-schengen to non-schengen transfer, so you will have to enter Schengen and pass through security