FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Dec 26, 2014, 10:02 am
alrvd83

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
So I couldn't help myself and I just applied and got approved. I used my current Marriott Rewards #. I called to confirm the bonus and the lady said on their end it says 2 free nights.

I mentioned the 140k ofer and she said there was another offer that says "1 free night or 70k points". She admitted that the wording is confusing on their end, and it's essentially the same thing (2 free nights or 140k pts). She said hat in her end it doesn't say "1-4 certificates". Hmmmm.

Lastly she said that when I get the card to confirm what ofthe offer states in the welcome package...is that true that the welcome package lists the offer?

She said if it's not what I signed up for, to call back and they would take care of it. Seems like I got an overly optimistic person haha. Regardless, if they don't honor this 140k offer then I'll just cancel the card out right.