FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Dec 25, 2014, 4:23 am
alrvd83

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite, Delta Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hertz President's Circle
So I am Marriott Platinum, and I also have the marriott premier credit card. Likewise, I would like these 140k points! I have read that I can apply for this ritz carlton card using my Marriott rewards #, which sounds great.

After scrolling through posts, I didn't get a clear answer to this:

1 - If I apply for the ritz card using my marriott rewards # and get approved, will these "ritz carlton points" just deposit into my marriott rewards account?

2 - I plan to continue using both ritz and marriott premier cards, so therefore would all the points earned on both cards simply deposit into my original Marriott rewards account?

3 - If yes to both questions above, then i assume these ritz points would count toward marriott lifetime status? (I'm on my way to lifetime gold!)

4 - Awhile back, I applied for the Marriott premier business which give you silver status (due to the 15 night credit). My account was downgraded from platinum to silver! Marriott said it was because of the credit card but then corrected the error. Strange huh...has any current Platinum had that happen to you after getting this ritz card?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Last edited by alrvd83; Dec 25, 2014 at 4:47 am