FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Dec 24, 2014, 10:11 am
jsucool76

Programs: Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Best Western Diamond
Originally Posted by Pager
Does anyone know if I convert my Marriott account to a ritz account to get this deal, will I loose the benefits from my chase Marriott cards (elite nights from purchases)?
According to marriott customer service on MRI: you do NOT need to convert your account to a ritz account, NOR will this do so automatically. You will not lose any benefits given to you by the marriot premier card

Originally Posted by DianaS
Evening folks,
I just got this (really fancy and heavy) card, and bought my southwest gift cards in $75.00 increments. I am assuming I can go ahead tomorrow and request the annual travel credit for this 2014 year….? Is it too soon to do this since we just activated the card today? Thanks!
(BTW, this card is in my hubby's name…the arrival package and box was sooooo NICE, he thought it was a Christmas gift for him!) They DO impress!

You need to wait for your transaction to actually POST, (stop pending and show up in your current balance) before you can request a credit against it according to the JPM executive office.

Also, for those of you interested, loungeclub cards should arrive within 3 weeks of being approved for the card according to the JPM EO.