FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Goldpoints & Hallmark Certificates
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2002, 10:48 pm
KathyWdrf
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by birdyy:
Double check the statment that reads "Gold Points are not offered for gift certificates". I believe it says Gold Crown Points can't be earned with gift certificate purchases. Gold Crown points are not the same as Gold Points. I just did a purchase through Hallmark and received my points two days later. I believe some mention of this was made in some of the other threads. Easy to miss with so much info and so many postings. </font>
Nope. The Goldpoints.com website has the following language:

"Hallmark.com
Earn 40 Gold Points for every dollar spent!
Shop Hallmark.com for extraordinary gifts, fresh flowers, Hallmark collectibles, paper cards and more! (Please note Gold Points are not awarded for purchases of gift certificates, stamps and services.)"

The Goldpoints.com website is NOT talking about Gold Crown points, it is talking about Gold Points.

Kathy