FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Platinum, Gold and Business cards (2015)
Old Dec 20, 2014, 4:08 pm
swy

Programs: Greyhound Vermillion Mithril
Originally Posted by UnitedConnection
Called in again to double-confirm that both levels of previous biz accounts were closed. Talking with the rep some I got her to explain to me that there is a period of time needed for the closed accounts to "roll off" in the system. Sounded believable enough to me until I asked her how long she thought I needed to wait before applying again and she said "one week."
After you have double-confirmed with the rep, do you still see "This account has been converted to a new number or was closed at your request. To access information related to your new account, register the new number and access it with your same user ID and password. If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact our Customer Service Center."?

I have called in earlier to close my accounts, but I still see
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Select card - XXXX
Current Balance: $0.00
Available Credit Line: $7,000.00
Last Statement Balance: $0.00
Minimum Amount Due on 12/29/2014: $0.00
Next Statement Date: 01/02/2015

Even though I closed this credit card about a year ago and the business account several months ago, and I have no other Citi business credit cards, there is still a Next Statement Date...