FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HO HO HO! It is time to sign up for 2014 FT Secret Santa!
Old Dec 19, 2014, 1:38 pm
kipper
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Arsey00
Now why didn't I check the tracking last night? Today (19th) is expected delivery date.

I had originally planned acquiring some award-winning local beers from my hometown and some pint glasses or mugs for you, but thought, 'she's been doing this a while, she's probably had beer several times in the past and enough glasses to stock the bar at an airline club in a hub. I'll be original and get her something for the dogs!'
LOL, thank you! I was concerned that it had been stolen off of the porch by our neighbor's black lab! She's been known to seek treats from us, and I was afraid perhaps she'd sniffed it out and carried it off! If it's being sent via USPS, it'll be delivered on Monday. Our mail is on hold until then.

I never am unhappy with beer, or glasses, because I love seeing the different breweries and sampling different beers, although sometimes, I am disappointed, in that I taste amazing beers but then can't find them in PA!

Last edited by kipper; Dec 19, 2014 at 3:21 pm