FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Stop & Shop and Giant supermarkets gas rewards points on gift card purchases
Old Dec 17, 2014, 8:10 am
ATWBY2020

Programs: HH Diamond MR PLAT US Gold
Originally Posted by Membersince2013
I tell them exactly what its for, if they ask. I usually hand every cashier my card and I.D. Some just glance at it, while others don't even look. I had this lady say "You handed your I.D before i even asked, its okay, i dont have to see it anymore" lol. I build relationships from store to store. At this point, they all know me and they know exactly how much i'm there to get. Managers know me well and understand that i'm not trying to scam their store. It's always good to be friendly...Noooowww, money orders are a totally different animal lol.
Completely Agree
I would like to make the cashier comfortable , no confrontation or argument ever.
Some time even though i know that limit is higher than cashier willing to let me purchase , i just accept and get what is proposed.
Whenever asked , i just tell them exact reason , most of them understand but few may not have clue , but it works.
Again i am not big in MS , i do only when i get some free time to deal with Wally .
Cheers