FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Report: Four Seasons Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica
Old Dec 17, 2014, 7:38 am
xracer

Originally Posted by aa213bb
Though it was a few years ago, I remember enjoying our time there, but do not recall the resort being anything special. Perhaps the newer team - including GM Pascal - along with the updates have made it a better property.

I will say, from the photos the property doesn't seem remarkably different, though I'm happy to read all of the raves. Seems like FS-PP has taken a step up.
I have to agree with this. Granted I was also there a number of years ago. But I found the area almost depressingly ugly in the dry season, the beaches to be underwhelming and the resort itself to be, well, meh (I recall thinking 'apartment complex' while I was there).

If I was in the 'general' area and had to be at a FS, I would elect to stay at Punta Mita, which I found to be superior in pretty much every way.

Having said this, I am also glad the resort seems to be getting a lot of love here and I hope that anyone who goes has a great time.