FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wells Fargo 5X rewards cap
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2014, 5:39 pm
sam_goh

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Originally Posted by CVG_Kid
A few questions:

Does WF checking take MO deposits via ATM? Any issues or constraints?

If WF checking is the best means of paying, what is the best means of feeding WF checking?

I was confused in the thread whether WM bill pay or BB were ok or would trigger the 14 day clearance hold.

PMs gratefully accepted.

I'm going to get the card soon in the belief their Jan 15 changes have no teeth. If a company like WF starts looking into folks pharmacy charges they're gonna have real problems with Visa and regulators.

Thanks.
Hi bud,

The game continues in Cinci! WF allows MO deposits via mobile app, but limited to $1k per deposit daily and $3k or so monthly first couple months. Even after the honeymoon period is over, deposit limit is very low via this avenue, ACH in is going to be your best option.

Noone knows what 1/15 will bring, but I will say their fraud department is hyperactive. Also, as you know, WF doesn't service our area, so hopefully you have a previous account with them already set up. Approval for the card is highly contingent on WF's famous "previous relationship" criteria.

Lastly, companies make decisions on their customers at their will. Arguing HIPAA is unlikely to be a good shield as seen with the recent shutdowns by Amex, and in my experience USBank.