FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC lounge food
Thread: AC lounge food
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2014, 12:36 am
superangrypenguin
Suspended

Programs: AC E50K (*G) WS Gold | SPG/Fairmont Plat Hilton/Hyatt Diamond Marriott Silver | National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Braindrain
I personally think most (if not all) airline lounge "hot" food is pretty low quality and made en-masse, not too different from a buffet. That includes TK, SQ, NH, etc. Sure, the some lounges have dim sum and other stuff, but on the ladder of quality, they're pretty low. Yes, even the noodle bar in the NH lounges in TYO.

While I admit I do eat that food, it's more because I'm just hungry (and cheap ). More often then not, I just grab the salad in the AC MLLs. At least I won't regret it later on.

NB: NH ex-HKG usually use contract lounges that aren't Star Alliance. As a result, I've been to the AF and the Plaza Premium lounge, of which I was able to score unlimited Magnum ice cream bars in the latter.
Fly BR!! In TPE and HKG (custom menu), the food was pretty good In HKG I get a menu and food on demand by multiple people whose job is to serve me food! Before people flame me, remember AC is trying to bechmark itself against major airlines in Asia...