FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HO HO HO! It is time to sign up for 2014 FT Secret Santa!
Old Dec 9, 2014, 5:33 pm
steveman518

Originally Posted by aaucello
Just returned from a trip and had two boxes waiting for me! First one was a box from the HeadElf that is a fan of Dad Posts . Inside was a tractor trailer toy from a SS that my son is going to love.

The next box (not sure if they are from same SS?) was incredible!! I really wish I knew who sent me this one because the gifts were not only wrapped SO beautifully but each one was super personalized and very thoughtful.

I got a $25 Sephora giftcard,
a custom kids travel airplane backpack with "Aiden" (my son's name) personalized on it (I was jumping like a little kid when I opened this!!)
An airplane fork for Aiden to use during his in flight dining
a Sleep sack for my little girl on the way (cheers to my SS for digging in and finding out I was expecting a girl! Makes me think I know them maybe???
A delicious gingerbread cookie that lasted maybe 3 minutes
A christmas flip/pop up book for little Aiden
a phone portable battery pack since my phone is always dying
And I think that's it… not sure if I am missing anything but this was my favorite gift to open by far! Seriously made my day
If you PM wharvey with the contents of the shipment and ask if they're from the same santa, he'll tell you