Old Dec 8, 14, 10:14 am
The Deal Mommy
Used to be diaworld

Programs: SPG/Marriott Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Dontcareist, Delta & United Silver
LOL. Go read my review series on Beaches Turks and Caicos! Bottom line: Great property, WAY overpriced, and I said so, in explicit detail. I was one of 100 "Mommy bloggers" invited there at a drastically reduced rate and was one of 3 that mentioned pricing at all in their review. Will I be invited back? Probably not, but between my reputation (which has taken 3 years to build) and a fun weekend, I'll take the rep.

Just this weekend I pretty much savaged the Herald Square Hyatt in New York City.

I tend to only write reviews if there's a compelling reason to stay or NOT to stay at a property.

Originally Posted by cruisr View Post
[QUOTE

I am certain point bloggers stay in bad 4 and 5 star hotels. My complaint is, are the hotels called out if they are poorly managed and/or ripping off customers?

Or do the bloggers just remain silent, describing the positive features while continuing to cash their checks?

I think the above two sentences say it all. Don't bite the hand that feeds you is their motto.[/QUOTE]