Old Dec 3, 14, 10:42 pm
teddy25

Programs: AOPA
Originally Posted by fti View Post
How can they limit it as such? Each $500 gift card gives $50 in grocery coupons. They certainly can't say they will only accept $50/day total in such coupons from all customers combined . My guess is perhaps 5 transactions per customer per visit.
The T&C states "$10 coupon per giftcard purchase of $100 OR more". So a $500 card should only net a single $10 coupon.

Every other promo at cub has always been $25 and $50 Visa cards only. The coupon never printed out on the variable cards until late of last Sunday. It is a system glitch. There are way to many peoples calling the store about the "deal". They are catching on, a lot more stores require separate transactions now. There are no stated limits on number of transactions. I did couple of $80 trans tonight.

Also, the prior promos, you were able use the self checkout lanes without issues. I assume due to some abuse, the coupon now requires a override by an employee only.

I know someone who bought 25k when there were giving out $20 per $100 before Sunday.

What do you think is the odds we lose this ms ave by January?

Last edited by teddy25; Dec 3, 14 at 10:54 pm