FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon mall gift card(2014-2015)
View Single Post
Old Dec 2, 2014, 5:35 am
Stoughton
Suspended

Originally Posted by sandie511
I can honestly say I have read 40+ hours on MS and it does get confusing...I'll be reading one page and it talks about such and such so I open another page and start reading there, then find more info on yet another page, before long I have over 10 pages/tabs open in flyer talk taking me in all different directions and find out after reading months of info, that procedure does not work any longer, so close that page out and continue...one has to remember those that have been doing this for years know all the ins and outs and when they learned it was not as difficult to get the concept as there were not as many road blocks, thus when new info arrives they have to process just that new info...while the newbie's have to process all the info and so much of it is old, and it sure makes it mystifying on what is going on at the moment...

For instance, you just posted there is an entire thread using pinable prepaid debit cards, I put a number of different options to search that... i.e, pinable card, prepaid cards, pinable debit cards, etc and came up with 7 different threads...not in the mood to figure which one 'might' be the correct thread...as I have searched for the right threads for weeks now...Thanks for the feedback tho...take care
One thing I'll never understand is why new participants think they're the only ones to have to dig thru old material or figure things out on their own. There seems to be this perception that people who've been here for a while had it easy and it's only been recently that it's taken an amount of effort to get up to speed.

Guess what - everyone here had to do the same thing. We all had to read old material, we all had to use trial and error and we all had to get ourselves up to speed.