FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - which Hyatt in Tokyo?
View Single Post
Old Nov 26, 2014, 3:30 pm
RichardInSF
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by karung99
I'll choose Park Hyatt, they have direct bus from Norita to the front of Hotel or next hotel.
As Diamond breakfast they serve excellent Japanese style of breakfast or regular full Buffett.
If you send them an request for an upgrade to suite, you might also get one ^
I would not hold my breath waiting for that last item to happen. Upgrades, let alone suite upgrades, are rare in Japan. Either that or Karung99 knows some sort of secret which has eluded me despite my 40-50 visits to Tokyo.

None of the Hyatts in Tokyo are positioned, location-wise, between Narita and Haneda. They are all in either the center of Tokyo or along the western side of town (both Haneda and Narita are to the east).

Note also that restrictions on the number of occupants in a room tend to be enforced strictly in Japan. You don't say what the size of the family travelling together is but it is entirely possible that you may have to rent two rooms. Since it is only for one night, I recommend that you base the decision first and foremost on whether the hotel has a room which can accommodate how many people you want to stay in it.