FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide: LAX / Los Angeles TBIT / Bradley Int’l. oneworld Lounges
Old Nov 25, 2014, 10:52 am
bobert24

Does anyone have any recent reports on how long it takes for an international flight on US metal to go from "On Request" to "Ticketed"? I'm coming up on 48 hours, and starting to wonder. I called in yesterday, and they said that it was scheduled to be ticketed that day. Almost 24 hours later, and it's still not ticketed.

The complication (and the reason I called in) is that the flight had a slight schedule change between the time I put it on hold in my account, and the time I actually booked it. This made me unable to book it online, so I had to call to complete the booking. Even after that, I got a message (when viewing the itinerary) that my ticket couldn't be priced because of a schedule change, and that I needed to call reservations.

Any thoughts? It still shows up as unticketed on US's site, as well.

EDIT: I checked again as soon as I posted this, and the message about needing to call reservations is gone. Hopefully that's a good sign, and it's working its way through the system.