FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Nov 20, 2014, 12:14 pm
x712xdamx

Programs: All of em...
Originally Posted by raccah
That said, the lounge card is crap, like the chase lounge card.
Originally Posted by wise2u
Nothing wrong with the lounge club card, except limited locations.
It lets 2 people in with no fees, DFW, ATL, LAS and MBJ all have one with free booze and food...
Disagree on the lounge club card being crap. It's saved me money. TIP:
Download the Lounge Club app and it is super easy/streamlined to tell you if there's a lounge where you're going. If you're traveling internationally, most major airports have one.

Originally Posted by dreamingofwdw
I see that many people are requesting reimbursement for gift cards. What are you all actually saying when they ask what the expense was? Are you just saying it was for a gift card and getting the reimbursement? How is everyone wording it in order to get the reimbursement?

On another note "$300 annual travel credit": since this is annual, can I assume I will get another $300 on January 1, or is this just annually starting again on the anniversary of my card when I pay the annual fee again?
Message in saying you had a $xx charge from AA on your card and you wanted it reimbursed by your Ritz travel credit. Within 2 days get a response, within a week get the credit. I've never used it for gift cards but I assume it would be the same thing. On the phone I've been asked what it was for. Twice when saying "Award fee taxes for my seat" I've been approved no questions, and one time they said they couldn't approve that. Messaged, insta approved.

& Yes, Jan 1 you get another $300 credit to burn up for the year... Plan wisely!