FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HO HO HO! It is time to sign up for 2014 FT Secret Santa!
Old Nov 19, 2014, 10:09 pm
weather

Programs: AC Aeroplan,Delta Skymiles, Avion
My husband has watched me open fabulous packages every Christmas for the past 6 years and has been green with envy, along with our daughter. This year, he decided that he would join in the fun and he signed up for 1 Secret Santa. A package arrived at our US address while I was away on a girls trip and it was a full set of Callaway golf clubs. He said it wasn't his and he started calling his Canadian golf buddies to see who had them sent to our US address....when no one fessed up he thought he'd won a contest and they hadn't advised him yet (not a chance)......then he had me worried and I started checking our paypal, ebay and bank account thinking there might have been a bit of out of control midnight, alcohol fueled, online shopping going on while I was away. Then I had someone open the box and discovered a note from his SS Kenme1! OMG Ken!!! He still doesn't know it's from his SS and has ordered copies of all his credit card bills for the last 2 months! Not sure when I'm going to put him out of his misery but I wanted to acknowledge Ken's incredible gift and say thank you very much on his behalf!