FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Andaz Maui REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old Nov 18, 2014, 6:54 am
lalala

Programs: Alaska 100K - MM, defender of shoes on the carpeted bulkhead 4ever, AA LT PLT, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia
Originally Posted by themice
Quote:

Originally Posted by hailstorm

Just budget an extra couple hundred dollars for the trip. How many times are you going to be in Wailea?

It's not about being "cheap", but seriously, $60 for a yogurt, cereal, piece of fruit and some coffee is even a bit much for me and I live in one of the most expensive places in the USA - Westchester County, NY.

I know I can do breakfast in room - but would prefer a café. Since we'll be going out and about, perhaps there are other off-hotel options?

We will be spending plenty of money while in Hawaii (helicopter, etc). BTW, been to Hawaii once before.

Agree. I usually book a rate with breakfast, but after about three days it gets boring and monotonous to eat at the restaurant . It is okay to leave the resort in search of grub. There are other hotels and places outside of Wailea to partake of breakfast nibbles.

I would look at edible Hawaii and some of the Maui food blogs to get a more diversified view of offerings.