FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Vienna - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 16, 2014, 8:25 am
karung99
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ExPlat,EX-UA 1K, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat,
Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Am here now at PH Vienna and have to say this has just become one of my favorite Hyatt hotels in the world!

Will post more later including pics but got a good rate and used DSU to upgrade to a Park Suite which is beautiful. Looks very similar to the regular Park King but with a "proper" separated lounge area and bedroom. Looking at the floor plan on the door appears to be nearly twice the size of normal rooms. We don't have much of a view but who cares when inside is so beautiful!? Internet issues mentioned above have DEFINITELY been fixed as I am getting fast and reliable internet connection throughout the hotel even down in the basement pool.

Speaking of which took a dip in the pool this morning it is really beautiful in the old vault. Pool is small but largely enough to put some laps in if that's your thing and kept to a nice temperature. Hotel is sold out but we were the only people in the pool. About to test the spa next will let you know how that goes it is expensive.

Breakfast at The Bank was expansive and fabulous with pretty much anything you could ask for or expect. Cocktails in The Pearl last night were awesome too. The Madhatter is to die for.

For those visiting from now until the end of the year there is a fabulous Christmas market set up in the square outside. It just opened yesterday and we walked around and all kinds of fabulous gifts, food and wine on offer. It was very busy and popular!

Service downstairs from the doorman and front desk staff has been fantastic. Had afternoon tea at the Lounge yesterday service there was frankly poor. Sure it was busy but they were slow to respond. Service at breakfast this morning was ok. Service at the Pearl bar was superb. Overall I feel the staff are warm and are pushing to serve as well as possible but maybe a few cracks at busy times in the dining areas.

Anyhow already planning the next visit! Will post pics when I am back
Thanks for update, We are heading there next week and looking forward for beautiful stay. ^