FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HO HO HO! It is time to sign up for 2014 FT Secret Santa!
Old Nov 12, 2014, 7:48 pm
kipper
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by MissJoeyDFW
So I just want to comment on a couple of things. I am not a designated elf, just a worried Secret Santa gifter.

Shipping - Some online websites (Amazon) are sending out multiple packages for a single order. So if you get a package and the dollar value seems low, be patient because you may have more on the way! Also Secret Santa may have used more than one vendor which would also mean multiple packages.

FT SS and FT Santa Paws dual participants - You may get a little tiny treat or gift from your Secret Santa for your pet if you mentioned one. Again because some online vendors (Amazon) are sending out multiple packages it may appear that your FT Santa Paws match wasn't generous when in fact it was your Secret Santa sent a little something for your precious pet.

I hope I have completely confused you all now, if I haven't let me know and I will add a little more gobbledygook and gibberish up here.
The card that came with the dog treats mentioned that Santa's Lacey enjoys the treats, and there's no Macy in the Santa Paws exchange, so I'm assuming it's Secret Santa.

(That's what happens when I read the card when I'm very sleepy!)

Last edited by kipper; Nov 15, 2014 at 9:37 am