FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ELAL FF Program Update...
View Single Post
Old Nov 12, 2014, 12:57 pm
joshwex90
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, LY, BA, AA
Originally Posted by gordo6
Although poorly worded, I understood it just fine. I also understand that your job is to show LY on a positive note and show this as an enhancement rather than a devaluation, but it doesn't change the fact that it is not just a devaluation, but a huge one.
Liat, I'm hopeful that you understand why I'm disappointed. I'll be more than happy to write my full opinion and send it to you via mail. If you (and hopefully the LY management) are interested in hearing my opinion, please PM me an email address (or mailing address) of an executive in the Matmid department to which I'll be able to send my full, detailed opinion, backed with numbers. I'm hopeful that you'll be able to provide me with such a contact information. It will, hopefully, allow me to get in touch with those who made these decision and be able to explain it to them from mine (and many others) perspective.

However, I'm not too hopeful. This is LY, I know...
To be fair, most of the other airline reps on this board (UA, BA, AC, and DL) at least are fair enough when they admit that something isn't a good change. You don't have to "only" portray the airline in a "positive light."