Old Nov 12, 14, 1:57 pm
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Not to sound cliquish; but nsx was the first person who came to my mind when I read this question before reading what he posted above.

In addition to knowing him in person and seeing his work as a moderator on FlyerTalk, I have also seen his work of assisting fellow FlyerTalk members in the Southwest Airlines | Rapid Rewards forum; as well as his efforts on TalkBoard in the past. From all of this, I know he has the best interest of FlyerTalk and its members in mind.

I also know MSPeconomist personally and will vote for her as well. It really makes a difference when you know someone in person as opposed to solely interacting with them or observing their contributions through FlyerTalk.

If you think this is unfair, then I recommend scouring the CommunityBuzz forum and attending any of the many upcoming gatherings of FlyerTalk members scheduled and meeting those who attend. For me, meeting FlyerTalk members in person has led to significantly positive results for me; and it possibly can for you too...

...and I am not exactly the sociable type, believe it or not...