FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4. What can Talkboard do to improve FlyerTalk besides create new forums?
Old Nov 10, 2014, 6:34 pm
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

I do not believe the responsibility lies solely with TalkBoard to improve FlyerTalk.

Rather, I would like to see more members of FlyerTalk in general become more involved and take advantage of using TalkBoard as a way to help improve FlyerTalk by offering suggestions, thoughts and opinions in the TalkBoard forum.

In turn, TalkBoard members would collaborate with the members and each other to attempt to implement those ideas in the hopes of improving FlyerTalk and providing win-win-win situations for all.

I believe there are plenty of good ideas which already exists amongst many FlyerTalk members on how FlyerTalk could be improved but have not been publicly expressed; and I would like to hear of those ideas.

In my opinion, TalkBoard serves the membership of FlyerTalk as a vehicle for the conveyance of creative ideas to improve FlyerTalk to management and administrative personnel who have the capabilities to implement positive changes...

...so as a member of FlyerTalk, what do you believe needs to be done to improve FlyerTalk in your opinion? If I am elected as one of the members of TalkBoard, I want to know how to help improve your experience on FlyerTalk for the future.