FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where will the AMEX Centurion lounge be located?
Old Nov 6, 2014, 11:56 am
dhuey
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by fanger
I had also heard from a DFW lounge agent that a connector would be built, but not about Amex funding it, which sounds crazy, as does a shuttle just for lounge access. She said that "they" (I assume Centurion staff) had received an email about it.

A connector makes sense for other reasons, but funded by the airport. I have been unable to find any confirmatory information, though.
I haven't heard anything about additional airside connections at SFO. I would think a T1 to International-A connection would make the most sense of the possible links to add. This would allow lots of domestic-international passengers to stay airside on their outbounds. Then add T2 to T1, so American passengers can connect to I-A airside. American/British Airways combos are common.

T2 to T3 would seem like the lowest priority. T2 is only Virgin America and American. Not many passengers are connecting from T2 to T3 (United) or International-G (mostly Star Alliance).